Fireswiss Cool is a clear fire resistant glass tested to BS EN 1364. Available in large glazing sizes and a variety of possible combinations. Offering high levels of safety and optimal use of daylight whilst providing protection against fire, smoke and heat transmission, this glass gives architects, designers and planners more freedom to implement fire resistant glazing both internally and externally. Fireswiss Cool is manufactured by Glas Trosch AG, a European leader in the manufacture of glazing for the building industry.
- Fireswiss Cool provides in excess of 30 minutes integrity (49 minutes achived in fire testing)
- Additional protection due to insulating properties
- Outstanding optical quality without distortion or discolouration
- Achieves 3(B)3 impact safety levels in 7mm and 2(B)2 in 9mm
- Certifire rated for use in timber fire Doors
- Large glass sizes tested in established timber frame systems
- Glas Trösch accredited in-house test laboratory for customized fire testing
- Available in 7, 9, & 11 mm
- Short delivery lead times
- Stock sheets 2 1 25 x 3 1 00mm
- Cut sizes made to order
- Patterned and coloured glass options
- UV protection achievable with optional PVB interlayers, for external applications
- CE certification for all products
BS EN ISO 12543 : Glass in building – Laminated glass and laminated safety glass.
BS EN 12600: Glass in building. Pendulum test. Impact test method and classification for flat glass.
BS EN 1364: Fire resistance tests for non-load bearing elements.
Click below to view the Certificate of Approval (No CF 699) for Fireswiss Cool Fire Resistant Glass